Gaelscoil Dara Galway
Gaelscoil Dara based in Galway has equipment to suit all age groups. The ever growing playground installed a musical area which included pieces such as:
- Cherub – 11 tubular bells produces an elegant and healing sound. Perfect addition to a sensory area/ garden.
- Sansa-Rimba – is a clever blend of 2 African instruments – Thumb Piano and Xylophone.
- Akadinda – inspired by a traditional Xylophone originating in Africa, this is perfect for improvising and experimenting with music.
- Tubular Bells – produce deep tones which you can feel and hear.
- Rainbow Sambas – these drums will produce lots of creative musical energy.
Tiger Mulch surfacing was used for the sensory area to compliment the existing playground and surrounding area.
Other equipment installed in Gaelscoil Dara include:
- Trim Trail / Adventure Trail
- 2.5m high Hill Slide
- Pyramid Climbing Frame
- Junior Play Equipment – Train, Climbing Frame with Slide